Chester Progressive legal notices for the week of 8/25/2010Bids sought for 2010 Ambulance.
The Chester Public Utility District is soliciting bids for a 2010 Type 1 Modular Ambulance.
The Department is accepting price quotations on:
2010 Dodge D4500 Chasis, driver-initiated four wheel drive. The following are features that the District prefers on any vehicle quoted.
- New Vehicle
- Driver initiated or full time all wheel drive
- Automatic Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- Driver's side air bag (passenger and side impact are preferred, if available)
Price quotations for any vehicle fitting the above-listed general criteria will be considered by the Chester Public Utility District. Therefore, there is no limitation on the number of vehicle quotations any one dealership may submit for consideration. In addition to the above, any dealership participating in this process should be aware of the following:.
1. The Chester Public Utility District will accept sealed bids through Friday, September 24, 2010, at 5:00 PM. Bids may either be delivered in person, or via US mail at the following address:
William D. Turner, General Manager, Chester Public Utility District
251 Chester Airport Road, (P.O. Box 503)
Chester, CA 96020..
Bids delivered in person or through the mail must be submitted in one or more sealed envelopes, the exterior of which must be clearly marked: "Ambulance Price Quote."
Price quotations should include the name of a contact person at the dealership who will be the Distict's primary contact point should the vehicle quoted be accepted.
2. Price quotations for must include the year, make and model of the vehicle, the price is quoted. Vehicles subject to delivery upon execution of the purchase, unless otherwise stated in the bid.
3. All price quotations become the property of the District upon submittal. You are advised that price quotations submitted by dealers may be subject to public record laws and may be available for disclosure upon request.
4. The form each quotation should take at a minimum is the full cash price of the vehicle quoted, sales and or luxury taxes included, any associated fees and the cash total.
5. It is the District's intent to review bid documents at 4:30 p.m. on September 24, 2010.. It is expected therefore that any successful bidder(s) would be notified on or before October 8, 2010.
6. The District reserves the right to reject all price quotations submitted without cause. The District also reserves the right to select from the vehicles quoted, those that best fit the District's needs as determined by a combination of price, relative vehicle quality and any other considerations of its own choosing.
7. Questions and specifications that are material to the form and manner in which price quotations are submitted will be accepted in writing at the address indicated above. You may also contact the district by telephone at (530)258-2171 to request specifications. The district will notify all potential bidders in writing of any material questions received and our response to them.
Once again, we encourage you to submit price quotations for any vehicle that your dealership believes will fit the criteria outlined above. Thank you in advance for your participation.
CHESTER PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT
WILLIAM D. TURNER, GENERAL MANAGER
Published PR, FRB, IVR, CP
Aug. 25, Sept. 1, 8, 2010.