The best source for breaking news in Plumas County, California
Schools of Instruction
Automotive For Sale
Quincy For Sale
Quincy For Rent
Portola/Graeagle For Sale
Portola/Graeagle For Rent
Indian Valley For Sale
Indian Valley For Rent
Lake Almanor For Sale
Lake Almanor For Rent
Westwood For Sale
Westwood For Rent
Lassen County For Sale
Lassen County For Rent
Real Estate; Other
Plumas County Wide Legals
Portola Reporter Legals
Indian Valley Record Legals
Chester Progressive Legals
Feather River Bulletin Legals
State-wide Public Notices
The Quincy High School girls' soccer team won the Feather River League championship with a 1-0 victory against top-seeded Chester Wednesday, Oct 27. Photo by Shannon Morrow
Recently posted articles
Maidu will once again be the stewards of their ancestral land, Humbug Valley
Off the road
Almanor toy drive needs support
Greenville hosts basketball tournament
Plumas County Fire Safe Council meets, solicits for new coordinator
Winter driving requires extra precautions
Local health leaders talk Affordable Care Act
Alternatives sought for green waste disposal
Canoeing under the moon
Town of Seneca goes viral after listed on Craigslist for sale
PLEASE REVIEW OUR UPDATED POLICY GOVERNING COMMENTS
Feather Publishing wants to encourage dialogue and debate that leads to greater understanding of the news and events that affect our community. Our goal is to elevate the daily conversation on the news we report.
By posting on Plumasnews.com stories, you agree to the following:
• Comments will be civil. This means comments should be relevant and contain no abusive or profane language or personal attacks. This includes any sort of personal attack — including, but not limited to the people in our stories, the journalists who report these stories, or anyone else in this community. Comments may be deleted at the sole discretion of the Feather Publishing.
• Comments should address the subject matter of the article being commented on. This is not a chat room.
• Comments cannot include solicitation or advertising of products or services.
• Comments can not include any language or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, tortuous, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
• Commenters cannot post in a manner than purports or pretends to be someone else whether that is another reader on this site, a public figure, celebrity, elected official, etc
• Commenters cannot self-promote with links to your own blog or website.
• Commenters cannot post derogatory comments on stories in which a person has recently died. Feather Publishing has a no-tolerance policy regarding this.
The publisher of Plumasnews.com retains the right to remove posts that we believe have violated any of these terms.
E-mail (required, but will not display)
Notify me of follow-up comments