...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO MIDNIGHT PDT WEDNESDAY NIGHT ABOVE 6000 FEET...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY ABOVE 6000 FEET FOR SNOW...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO MIDNIGHT PDT WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR WESTERN PLUMAS COUNTY AND THE LASSEN PARK AREA.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: 2 TO 5 INCHES ABOVE 6000 FEET ELEVATION WITH 4 TO 8 INCHES POSSIBLE OVER HIGHER PEAKS.
* ELEVATION: ABOVE 6000 FEET.
* TIMING: TONIGHT AND WEDNESDAY.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: LASSEN VOLCANIC NATIONAL PARK.
* WINDS: LOCALLY GUSTY SOUTHWEST WINDS 30 TO 40 MPH POSSIBLE ACROSS THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS.
* IMPACTS: TRAVEL DELAYS POSSIBLE AT TIMES.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILY TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.
Greenville hosts basketball tournament
Walker Myers makes the layup during Greenville’s game against Providence Christian last Friday. The Indians won 46-30 before continuing on to play two more teams...Read More...
Greenville pumped for successful season
Dominic Potts gets ready for the layup during one of Greenville’s games last season. The Indians had their best season in 10 years and hope to...Read More...
The fish are still jumping
Feather Publishing 12/6/2013 Jadyn Conover shows off the catch he got at Bucks Lake two weeks ago. The fish were taking the bait for this young man...Read More...