|Heat Illness Prevention|
- Stay in an air-conditioned indoor location.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Wear loose, lightweight, light-colored clothing and sunscreen.
- Schedule outdoor activities carefully.
- Pace yourself.
- Take cool showers or baths to cool down.
- Check on a friend or neighbor and have someone do the same for you.
- Do not leave children or animals in cars.
- Check the local news for health and safety updates.
Greenville pumped for successful season
Dominic Potts gets ready for the layup during one of Greenville’s games last season. The Indians had their best season in 10 years and hope to...Read More...
The fish are still jumping
Feather Publishing 12/6/2013 Jadyn Conover shows off the catch he got at Bucks Lake two weeks ago. The fish were taking the bait for this young man...Read More...
Turkey Trot breaks attendance record
The Turkey Trot, the annual run/walk in Quincy that takes place the morning of Thanksgiving, broke its attendance record...