- 10:15 a.m. Elliot Smart, Social Services Budget
- 10:30 a.m. Mimi Hall, Public Health Budget
- 10:45 a.m. John Sebold, Mental Health Budget
- 11:00 a.m. Dave Preston, IT, Communication Position
- 11:10 a.m. Sheryl Austin, Veterans
- 11:20 a.m. Holly George, Farm Advisor
- 11:30 a.m. Museum
- 11:40 a.m. Discussion and Direction to Staff
- 1:30 p.m. Public Hearing
- 3:00 p.m. Continuation of Workshop Members of the public can comment during the 1:30 public hearing. Hearings will take place in the board chambers on the third floor of the county courthouse in Quincy.
Greenville pumped for successful season
Dominic Potts gets ready for the layup during one of Greenville’s games last season. The Indians had their best season in 10 years and hope to...Read More...
The fish are still jumping
Feather Publishing 12/6/2013 Jadyn Conover shows off the catch he got at Bucks Lake two weeks ago. The fish were taking the bait for this young man...Read More...
Turkey Trot breaks attendance record
The Turkey Trot, the annual run/walk in Quincy that takes place the morning of Thanksgiving, broke its attendance record...